There has been some discussion of the polymath enterprise on other blogs, so I thought it would be good to collect these links on the main polymath wiki page. If you find another link about polymath on the net, please feel free to add it to the wiki also (or at least to mention it in the comments here).
It should also be mentioned that besides the proposed polymath projects on this blog, Gil Kalai is in the process of setting up a polymath project on the polynomial Hirsch conjecture, tentatively scheduled to be launched later this month. See the following preparatory posts:
- The polynomial Hirsch conjecture, a proposal for Polymath 3 (July 17)
- The polynomial Hirsch conjecture, a proposal for Polymath 3 cont. (July 28)
- The polynomial Hirsch conjecture – how to improve the upper bounds (July 30)
- The polynomial Hirsch conjecture : discussion thread (August 9)
- The polynomial Hiresch conjecture: discussion thread continued (September 6)
- Plans for polymath3 (December 8). The plan is to launched polymath3 on the polynomial Hirsch conjecture in April 15, 2010.
An extremely rudimentary wiki page for the proposed project has now been created.
New: Tim Gowers devotes a post to several proposals for a polymath project in November.